Top News
Prashant Kishor appointed JD (U) vice-president  ||   Unvaccinated child dies from the flu in Florida, state health officials say  ||   India, UAE decide to boost defence ties  ||   Check-in with facial recognition now possible in Shanghai  ||   Nile Rodgers chats behind the scenes at Abbey Road Studios in London  ||   1,500 Honduran migrants march to the Unites States  ||   NFL power rankings: Patriots closing in on No. 1 Rams  ||   Here's how to perfectly pre-plan your turkey day  ||   India needs a strong, decisive leadership at Centre: Arun Jaitley  ||   How easy is it to hack voting machines?  ||   Rahul Gandhi makes veiled attack on PM Modi over MJ Akbar issue MP's Morena  ||   Pompeo arrives in Riyadh as pressure intensifies on Saudis to explain Jamal Khashoggi mystery  ||   President Trump mocks Sen. Elizabeth Warren over DNA test: 'Phony!'  ||   Strong buy stocks: Here are 5 winners in the battered stock market  ||   Mrs. America contestants accuse pageant co-founder of racist remarks, saying the N-word  ||   'The Voice' contestant finally makes the show after auditioning since Season 1  ||   Four men found guilty in shooting death of 15-year-old Trinity Gay, the daughter of Olympian Tyson Gay  ||   Best October deals: Your guide to this month's spooky specials and freebies  ||   Pompeo arrives in Riyadh as pressure intensifies on Saudis to explain Jamal Khashoggi mystery  ||   Great Halloween costume ideas for couples  ||            

Lindsey Buckingham sues Fleetwood Mac for being kicked off tour  4 Days ago

Source:   USA Today  

Lindsey Buckingham is suing Fleetwood Mac for kicking him off the band's new tour.

In the suit, the Hollywood Reporter says the guitarist and songwriter is seeking his share of the tour because he says he still wants and is able to perform.

The suit names bandmates Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and John McVie.

Buckingham claims he was told five days after the group appeared at Radio City Music Hall in January that the band would tour without him. He says he would have been paid at least $12 million for his share of the tour proceeds.

Band spokesperson Kristen Foster provided a statement to USA TODAY: "Fleetwood Mac strongly disputes the allegations presented in Mr. Buckingham’s complaint and looks forward to their day in court.  The band has retained (attorney) Dan Petrocelli to handle the case."

Buckingham, 68, joined the group in 1974 with then-girlfriend Stevie Nicks, and has been its frequent frontman and sometime songwriter for most of the years since. He wrote and sang hits such as Go Your Own Way and Tusk.

He previously left the band from 1987 to 1996, and was inducted with them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. 

The more than 50-city tour began Oct. 3, with Mike Campbell and Neil Finn replacing Buckingham. 

Meanwhile, Buckingham is touring as a solo act, playing in Los Angeles Friday.

 

 

 

More News
About Us Terms & Conditions Disclaimer
Advertise Contact
register and win

NRIS.COM is one of the premier NRI website that provides a range of resourceful services to Indian expats residing in the USA. Visiting the site you will find comprehensive information related to restaurants, casinos, pubs, temples, carpool, movies, education, real estate, and forums. The simple and easy to navigate format allows NRIs to gain information within a fraction of a second. Moreover, advertising through its column of Indian free classifieds in USA allow businesses to improve visibility of their brand.

HI NRI's Chat (0 Users Online)